Flowers are blooming, pollen is in the air, and Easter is right around the corner! From coloring Easter eggs, to preparing for the long-awaited egg hunt, this holiday is jam-packed with traditions.
This Easter, think beyond the chocolate bunnies and gooey gum drops, and stuff your baskets with bright smiles! Take a new, proactive approach while creating that perfect Easter basket and choose stuffers that provide value, promote healthy teeth, and prevent cavities. Sure, we can always throw in a few indulgences (those peeps are hard to resist), but let’s do more than just satisfy a sweet tooth!
Here are a few ideas to create an “Egg-cellent” Oral Care Easter Basket:
1. The Dirt Items
- Coconut Oil Toothpaste Mini Variety Pack
- Alcohol-Free Breath Spray
- Plastic-Free Silk Floss (with Mint Essential Oil)
- Bamboo Toothbrush
- Lip Balm
2. Gift Baskets
Avoid all the shopping-related stress to create the perfect basket and pick from one of our unique gift sets! All you’d need to do is throw the set into a cute basket to check this tradition off as finished! We have a variety of options, including our Healthy Mouth Makeover and Squeaky Clean Gift Set.
3. Snacks to Promote Healthy Teeth
A festive Easter basket wouldn’t be complete without a few tasty treats. Here’s a few snacks the Tooth Fairy would approve of:
- Celery, Apples, and Carrots: Fruits and vegetables are rich with minerals and vitamins that promote oral hygiene! Plus, these crunchy snacks work to clean teeth through chewing!
- Cheese, Yogurt, and Plain Nuts: Calcium packed foods wash away bacteria in your mouth and keep the outer-casings on your teeth strong, healthy, and white!
We hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful and memorable Easter! For tips on how to color Easter eggs naturally, check out this blog post here.