Easter Basket Goodies That Promote Healthy Teeth
Posted on March 30 2020
Flowers are blooming, pollen is in the air, and Easter is right around the corner! From coloring Easter eggs, to preparing for the long-awaited egg hunt, this holiday is jam-packed with traditions.
This Easter, think beyond the chocolate bunnies and gooey gum drops, and stuff your baskets with bright smiles! Take a new, proactive approach while creating that perfect Easter basket and choose stuffers that provide value, promote healthy teeth, and prevent cavities. Sure, we can always throw in a few indulgences (those peeps are hard to resist), but let’s do more than just satisfy a sweet tooth!
Here are a few ideas to create an “Egg-cellent” Oral Care Easter Basket:
1. The Dirt Items
- Coconut Oil Toothpaste Mini Variety Pack
- Alcohol-Free Breath Spray
- Plastic-Free Silk Floss (with Mint Essential Oil)
- Bamboo Toothbrush
- Lip Balm
2. Gift Baskets
Avoid all the shopping-related stress to create the perfect basket and pick from one of our unique gift sets! All you’d need to do is throw the set into a cute basket to check this tradition off as finished! We have a variety of options, including our Healthy Mouth Makeover and Squeaky Clean Gift Set.
3. Snacks to Promote Healthy Teeth
A festive Easter basket wouldn’t be complete without a few tasty treats. Here’s a few snacks the Tooth Fairy would approve of:
- Celery, Apples, and Carrots: Fruits and vegetables are rich with minerals and vitamins that promote oral hygiene! Plus, these crunchy snacks work to clean teeth through chewing!
- Cheese, Yogurt, and Plain Nuts: Calcium packed foods wash away bacteria in your mouth and keep the outer-casings on your teeth strong, healthy, and white!
We hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful and memorable Easter! For tips on how to color Easter eggs naturally, check out this blog post here.
You know how sometimes you’ll feel compelled to read the ingredients of your favorite guilty pleasure junk food? And it freaks you out a little wh...Read More
New! Sweet Cinnamon...
Sweet Cinnamon has made its way to our line of Pulling Oil flavors! We used many ingredients from our Coconut Oil Toothpaste to bring the same oral...Read More
History of Ancient ...
It may surprise some people to learn that ancient civilizations did not all have atrocious dental hygiene. In fact, some ancient civilizations argu...Read More