Add some editorial columns to your product pages
Toothbrush Eco Friendly Bamboo - Charcoal Infused Bristles
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Bamboo and Charcoal, so hot right now!
We live in a world so pretty and pure, but plastic toothbrushes are thrown out by the score! Over 4.7 billion, yes that's with a B, hit landfills around the world and just sit there you see. They won't decompose in to soil for 1,000 years! An ocean full of plastic is one of our fears. So we're happy to bring you a better solution, Our bamboo based brush helps cut down on pollution! It's handle is natural and it's bristles darn near, the whole thing should biodegrade in round a bout 3 years! On top of all that we added some features, an ergonomic handle, wave shaped bristles and extra soft charcoal infused bristles to banish germ-y creatures. We love this new brush and we're excited to tell you, it's a great addition to any tooth brushing rendezvous!
- Natural, Biodegradable Bamboo Handle
- Adult size, works for kids who can use adult sized brushes
- Bamboo based Bio-degradable Nylon-4 Bristles
- Charcoal infused bristles
- Extra-soft, wave form bristles are teeth and gum friendly
- Large round handle feels good in the hand
- Eco-friendly but classy looking, just like you!
- Cruelty free, BPA free, Anti-bacterial bristles
SPECIAL OFFER - Buy 2, Get 1 Free!
Order 2 toothbrushes and receive 1 free! You must add all 3 toothbrushes to your cart in order for the discount to apply.
Check out these features
Ergonomic Moso Bamboo Handle
The human hand has evolved to grab branches, so we designed our brush to have a round handle mother nature would approve of! It has a slightly larger circumference than a standard toothbrush which makes it great for injured or elderly hands too. Made of fast growing Moso Bamboo which grows up to 3 feet a day! The rapid growth of Moso bamboo means that it is excellent choice for sequestering CO2. Moso is also NOT a food source for orangutans, it is not harvested from the wild.
Bamboo Based Nylon-4 Bristles
Provide a deep and gentle clean while also being biodegradable. Studies have shown Nylon-4 to biodegrade in soil, municipal waste treatment conditions and to degrade in seawater. While Nylon-4 is not perfect it is a huge improvement over conventional plastic brushes which take up to 1,000 years to break down and are not usually recycled.
Charcoal Infused Bristles
A tasteful stripe of charcoal infused bristles look cool and help remove gunk and bacteria from teeth!
The not so fine print
- This is a natural product, allow to dry in-between uses.
- Please re-purpose or recycle
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Due to bamboo's natural strength it may take up to 3 years to totally biodegrade, we do not recommend tossing this brush into your home compost for that reason.
- Learn more about Nylon-4 by reading this link.
- Brush does NOT come with the gemstone, for display only :)