CBD Vanilla Mint Shamrock Shake Bath Bomb
Makes 1 Bath Bomb
Need a St. Patrick’s Day activity suited for kids or a gal’s get together? They smell just like the always highly anticipated, Shamrock Shake! Making bath bombs at home is so fun and just as relaxing as the soak that comes after. CBD bath bombs are the perfect way to relieve tired, sore muscles and practice some nourishing self-care. Cannabidiol, or CBD, a non-psychoactive compound found in hemp, seems to be the new “it” ingredient for self-care products of all kinds.
- ½ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup citric acid
- ¼ cup corn starch
- ¼ cup epsom salts
- ¼ tsp fractionated coconut oil
- ¼ tsp peppermint essential oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 drops Jambo Superfoods CBD Oil
- Approx. 20 drops of green gel food coloring
- **optional sugar sprinkles and a few candy shamrock sprinkles
- 3” diameter round bath bomb mold
- Mix all dry ingredients, then add the rest, mixing while adding. (Be ready to whisk away any fizz from dropping in the wet ingredients.)
- If using sprinkles and candy shamrocks, put them in one side of the mold before filling. A tsp & a few candy sprinkles are plenty.
- Press half the mixture into each side. You want to pack it well AND overfill a bit, then press together firmly. Allow to rest for a few hours before unmolding if you can.
- Drop in your bath and enjoy!
5 Pillars to a Heal...
Does self-care ever feel as though it is just another thing on your to-do list? Maybe you desperately need self-care, but aren’t exactly sure how t...Read More
Cool Father's Day G...
It’s no surprise Father’s Day is quickly approaching which is why it is important to take the time to remember the importance of fatherhood and cel...Read More
How To Naturally Pr...
The Dirt is dedicated to providing our customers with natural products that still fully address their oral health needs and concerns. Many people n...Read More