CBD Vanilla Mint Shamrock Shake Bath Bomb
Posted on February 24 2020
Makes 1 Bath Bomb
Need a St. Patrick’s Day activity suited for kids or a gal’s get together? They smell just like the always highly anticipated, Shamrock Shake! Making bath bombs at home is so fun and just as relaxing as the soak that comes after. CBD bath bombs are the perfect way to relieve tired, sore muscles and practice some nourishing self-care. Cannabidiol, or CBD, a non-psychoactive compound found in hemp, seems to be the new “it” ingredient for self-care products of all kinds.
- ½ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup citric acid
- ¼ cup corn starch
- ¼ cup epsom salts
- ¼ tsp fractionated coconut oil
- ¼ tsp peppermint essential oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 drops Jambo Superfoods CBD Oil
- Approx. 20 drops of green gel food coloring
- **optional sugar sprinkles and a few candy shamrock sprinkles
- 3” diameter round bath bomb mold
- Mix all dry ingredients, then add the rest, mixing while adding. (Be ready to whisk away any fizz from dropping in the wet ingredients.)
- If using sprinkles and candy shamrocks, put them in one side of the mold before filling. A tsp & a few candy sprinkles are plenty.
- Press half the mixture into each side. You want to pack it well AND overfill a bit, then press together firmly. Allow to rest for a few hours before unmolding if you can.
- Drop in your bath and enjoy!
Why Clove Oil?
Clove oil holds great importance in East Asia for its many health benefits used in Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese medicine. Known for its high an...Read More
The Dominant Cause ...
The impact of air pollution on general health, and the risk of developing cancers, lung disease, or heart disease has been studied for a long time....Read More
New! Mint Pulling Oil
You may have tried our Super Mint Pulling Oil Mouthwash already, maybe not! Either way we want to tell you exactly why the ingredients were selecte...Read More